PROLIFIQ customers can now benefit from new key account management and digital content management features that enable sales teams and educate buyers
Beaverton, OR – July 15, 2019 – PROLIFIQ, a leading sales enablement company built on the Salesforce Platform, released significant key account management and digital content management updates for their Summer ‘19 Release. Driven by market insight and a genuine passion to exceed customer expectations, this release enables sales teams to boost performance with account-based selling.
The new releases of PROLIFIQ CRUSH and PROLIFIQ ACE are currently available on Salesforce AppExchange — the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace — and they have been designated to work with Salesforce Government Cloud.
PROLIFIQ CRUSH, a key account management app, arms sales teams with valuable account intelligence that enables them to drive more business. New features of the release enable sales teams to enrich stakeholder hierarchy charts, identify valuable white space within accounts, manage tasks and improve account SWOT analyses.
PROLIFIQ ACE, a digital content management app for sales, enables reps to deliver marketing content that embraces buyer journeys. New interactive features allow sales and marketing teams to leverage deeper integration with Salesforce and broader integration with Microsoft Outlook email, and benefit from usability enhancements to visual content playlists.
Comments on the News
- “We work closely with our customers to continuously innovate and bring to market highly impactful releases that are built on the Salesforce Platform,” said Vrahram Kadkhodaian, CEO, PROLIFIQ. “We continue to disrupt the marketplace because we listen to our customers and we have the most creative product engineers in the industry.”
- “We continue to supercharge CRUSH and ACE with important features that benefit our customers,” said Anh Huynh, VP of Product Engineering and Development, PROLIFIQ. “We are driven by continuous innovation and since our products are completely native in Salesforce, they provide great total cost of ownership.”
- “We’re excited to be impacting two valuable selling motions—key account management and digital content management—across the government landscape,” said Edward Vesely, CMO, PROLIFIQ. “It is an honor to address the growing needs of the U.S Government, contractors and citizens.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6.5 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of PROLIFIQ: https://www.facebook.com/PROLIFIQAPPS
- Follow PROLIFIQ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/prolifiqapps
- Follow PROLIFIQ on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prolifiqapps
Salesforce, AppExchange, Government Cloud and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
PROLIFIQ is a leading sales enablement company, pioneering native Salesforce account-based selling for key account management and digital content management that empower sales teams to boost performance and become trusted customer advisors. Some of the world’s leading brands choose PROLIFIQ to crush competitors and ace the customer experience. For more information, visit prolifiq.com.
Edward Vesely, PROLIFIQ